1: Julie Moon makes me swoon! Isn't this beautiful? Seriously, stunning.
2: All or nothing! Go big or go home! This hard-carved brass pendant is all in, yo. It references Kierkegaard which is totally dope. Not dopey, D-O-P-E. From the "Protect Ya Neck" collection by Old Weston.
3. Wood is good! This wood belt buckle is made of recycled off-cut scraps. Eco-fantastic! By Broundoor.
4: Blinging it up is totally cool but it's also nice to have jewelry you can wear on casual Friday. Here we have a hand-tooled, hand-painted, hand-dyed and finished leather necklace in a primitive pyramids design. By Scouts Handmade.
5. Stamps! These ones are hand-carved out of rubber and mounted on a piece of salvaged wood that's been sanded and lacquered for a durable finish. I love the impossible cube and penrose triangle designs but I'm also generally a big fan of crystal configurations. By Stephanie Galea.
6. Learn To Multiply. Yes, please!
7. The Misanthrope Specialty Company never fails to amuse and astound.
8. And finally, something practical! I really like this. I like it aesthetically but also it is a useful postal tool. And made from wood! By Sweetie Pie Press.