12/9/11

Sponsor Profile: Celine Kim Photography

Celine Kim photography

Who are you?
Hi, I’m Celine. It is very nice to meet you.

Where are you located? I travel to shoot on location but my base is Toronto.

What do you/your business/your product do? I am a lifestyle/wedding photographer and I document my work, personal projects, adventures and observations on my blog.

What gets you pumped about doing what you do? I love meeting new and interesting people on the job and I love that these people inspire me to see things in a different way. I love being behind the camera, it feels like home. And I love that I can take that feeling along with me on all my adventures in life.

Celine Kim photography

What does your sponsorship for the show entail? I will be photographing and documenting the vendors and the fun happenings at the City of Craft!

What are you crafting this holiday season (festive beverages & baked goods count)? I am hoping to start a quilt for our little baby who is expected to arrive next spring. Other than that, I have been making little chai tea packages for friends to enjoy, complete with tea and spices! All you have to do is add slices of ginger, water, and milk!

When City of Craft (and other awesome indie shows) is not on, where do you go for your crafty fix? The Workroom, possibly my most favourite place to be in the city. If I am lucky enough with my time, I like to go to their stitch n’ bitch Tuesdays to catch up with friends and their crafty creations, or I just love dropping by to say hi to the lovely ladies in the shop!

Celine Kim photography


No comments:

Post a Comment